WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: 17/03/2020
It is mutually agreed:
1. Upskill Online reserves the right to decline this application in which case all monies will be immediately refunded.
2. Course fees and deposits are not refundable other than upon the terms and conditions herein described. With the exception of course payments made within the 5 day cooling off period.
3. If my application for enrolment is accepted by Upskill Online, I undertake to make the full payment of course fees in the manner described above.
4. At the successful conclusion of this course I will receive from Upskill Online my Certificate of Completion.
5. The Course must be completed within a period of 12 months of the commencement date.
6. If in the opinion of the Examining Board the Certificate of Completion should be withheld, the course will be extended at no cost for a further period of tuition determined by my tutor.
7. Students are eligible for a 5 day cooling off period for the course from the day of enrollment. If they do not think the course is suitable for them they can cancel at anytime in writing and receive a full refund. Once students pass their 5 day cooling off period they are committing to the course and the entire course fee and will not be able to cancel.
8. It is agreed that students must complete the course within the specified period and demonstrate a reasonable degree of effort throughout their studies.
9. To take advantage of the five day refund guarantee, Upskill Online must receive your request to withdraw in writing within five days of the day of enrollment.
10. Additional fees will apply to extend the course completion period beyond the 12 months provided. Maximum extension period is six months. Extension must be applied for within 4 weeks of course completion expiry.
11. Please consider your enrollment with care, refunds of fees are not possible except under the terms and conditions described herein.
12. It is mutually agreed that the decision of Upskill Online is final and upon the refund of course fees, if any, Upskill Online has no further liability or obligation.
13. As with all adult and continuing education, the onus is on the student to seek assistance as and if required whilst undertaking the course.
14. Students must pay off the entire course fee before being awarded their certificate of completion.
15. Please note, course material is provided online/via email by default. If you would like to receive hard copy course material please contact our friendly team for more information as additional fees may apply.
You can contact us about these Terms using the following details: